New 2006 Cars
Slowly but surely, the new 2006 cars are making their way to a dealer near you. A wide selection of sleeker, more powerful and more stylized models are hitting showrooms, and special incentives are making them more affordable than they have been in recent years.
Not all of the 2006 new cars are different than last year's models, but many of them have received significant upgrades, with a push towards more luxury even in entry and mid-level vehicles.
Where can you get a great deal on these new cars?
If you are looking for new 2006 cars then
is a great place to start. They consistently have the lowest prices and best selection
on new models, with outstanding customer service.
All you have to do is fill out a short form including which vehicle you are interested in. One of the leading dealers right in you neighborhood
will contact you shortly thereafter with a competitive rate on the new 2006 cars of your choice.
Cars Direct makes it very easy to find and purchase a new car...the best part is, the service is free and there is no obligation to buy
so it makes sense to try it and see what they have to offer.
There are so many 2006 new cars to choose from, so take a look at what they have to offer and get a free price quote on any make and model.
We have put together short introductions on some of the more popular new cars for 2006 below. To read more about them, just click on the link.
Popular New 2006 Cars:
2006 BMW 3 Series
- Some of the noticeable changes on the 2006 3 series are the addition of almost one and a half inches to the wheelbase, over two inches in length, and three inches to the width.
2006 Dodge Charger
- It is essentially the same car, but only available with rear wheel drive. Two 2006 Charger models are offered - a 250 horsepower 3.5-liter V6 labelled "SE" and a 340 hp 5.7-liter Hemi V8 with an "R/T" badge. A five-speed automatic transmission is found on all models.
2006 Ford Explorer
- It remains America's best selling SUV, and with the new employee discount you can really get a great deal.
2006 Honda Civic
-Although specifics are not yet confirmed, it looks like several models will be available, including a 2-door and Si coupe, a sedan, a fuel-efficient Hybrid model and a GX powered by natural gas.
2006 Honda Ridgeline
- The compact offers room for five passengers, with 4 doors and a five foot long cargo bed. It is available with a 255 horsepower V-6 engine with all wheel drive.
2006 Mitsubishi Eclipse
- Still available as a 4-cylinder GS or V6 GT model, the 2006 Eclipse now has sleek styling, additional power as well as new safety features as its most noticeable improvements this year.
2006 Nissan Maxima
- In the same class as Toyota's Camry and Honda's Accord, it offers many luxury features and the expected reliability. Two models are offered, the 3.5 SE and the higher end 3.5 SL, both paired with a 265 horsepower V-6 engine.
2006 Toyota Highlander
- Both hybrid and non-hybrids are available in base and limited editions: the former offering a 208 horsepower V-6 engine, for a total of 268 with the electric motor. A 4 or 6-cylinder is available on non-Hybrid Highlanders.
2006 VW Golf
- This hatchback sister to the Jetta sedan will be available with two or four doors, with two engine possiblities: a 2.5 liter 5 cylinder making 150 horses or a 1.9 liter diesel engine.
more than new 2006 cars on our Auto Advice Car Buying Tips home page